Expro provides services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells, across the full lifecycle of the well. This includes a strong focus on mature field production optimisation, late field life enhancement and well decommissioning.
With over 40 years of experience, our 4500 employees operate in over 50 countries, providing the highest levels of safety and service quality. Technology development and collaboration is part of Expro’s well abandonment approach, demonstrated through our long-term working relationships with technology partners. This allows us to deliver a truly world-class, fully integrated decommissioning service solution.
We understand the challenges associated with re-entry and abandonment of an aging well and meeting the safety, environmental and legislative requirements to permanently isolate the reservoir, wellbore and remediate the well location.
Our late-life and well abandonment project portfolio includes the following key aspects:
- Production enhancement solutions
- Temporary modular production facilities
- Well integrity data management, studies and ranking of project abandonment candidates
- Selection of appropriate abandonment strategies
- Intervention and implementation of identified well abandonment techniques, technologies and procedures
- Industry leading subsea intervention capability including hydrocarbon handling
- Wireless barrier monitoring for temporary abandonment
- Wellsite supervision of abandonment operations