- This event has passed.
Wind and Aviation
September 18£225 – £325
What is the event about
Join us for our second annual wind and aviation conference this April in London. Supported by senior and influential industry stakeholders and experts, our 2020 event aims build on the outcomes of the 2019 post-event report and action plan, to develop a strategic approach to progressing the co-existence of wind and aviation in light of the UK Government’s Net Zero policy.
Wind energy and aviation will be key in delivering the strategic objectives of the UK for a sustainable environment and economy, but delivery will require the development of a strategy and supporting work programme to ensure enduring solutions are achieved in a realistic timescale. Through three topic-led workshop sessions, that aim to progress critical issues raised from last year’s workshops, this event offers you the unique opportunity to join and maintain momentum in this conversation.
- Collaborative cross-industry discussions – Avaition based table-led workshops on radar & surveillance, lighting & marking and helicopter & drones operations.
- Partnership working – collegiate engagement between all participants, with multiple formats for industry to engage with key stakeholders including BEIS, Scottish Government, NATS, CAA, the MoD and European delegates.
- Dedicated networking – two days of 1-2-1s, working groups, table-led discussions, drink reception and business leaders’ dinner.
- Industry, stakeholder and policy updates – hear from key attendees on how future strategy and solutions can be holistically addressed, consistent with overall Government policy.
- Strategic post–event report – workshops will develop potential solutions with stakeholders, with expertise and perspectives captured in a next-steps summary report.