- This event has passed.
SMR and AR conference and exhibition 2020
April 8, 2020 @ 8:00 am - April 9, 2020 @ 5:00 pm£2499 – £3799
Welcome to the world’s premier SMR and AR conference and exhibition
Original Date 8-9 April 2020 DATE CHANGE TBC
NDA have taken the decision to postpone their annual supply chain event, because of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. The event was due to take place on June 18 at The International Centre, Telford, and it will be rearranged when it’s suitable to do so. If you have registered for our event, then your booking will be carried over to a future date.
The largest SMR & AR meeting point in the world with over 500 key decision makers and industry leaders.
Renowned as the most significant global meeting place for SMR & ARl professionals, this is where they meet to learn, network and do business.
With the NuclearLink 1:1 matchmaking service bringing people closer than ever before, allow #SMR2020 to make sure you get the opportunity to connect and build relationships with all the major players. Whether you’re exclusively focused in North America, or want to push on to the UK, mainland Europe, Japan, Korea and further for exclusive case studies, regulatory updates and the inside scoop on new and exciting markets, look no further than SMR2020.
If you work in or supply services to the SMR & AR industry, make sure you’re in Atlanta on 8-9 April for #SMR2020
- A ground-breaking speaker line-up featuring 50+ key decision makers from around the world, including:
- Dominique Miniere, Nuclear President, OPG
- Marilyn Kray, VP Nuclear Technology & Strategy, Exelon
- Frank Saunders, President Ontario Nuclear Innovation Institute, Bruce Power
- Tom Mundy, Chief Commercial Officer, NuScale
- Ramzi Jammal, Chief Regulatory Operations Officer, CNSC
- Richard Deakin, Head of Innovation – Advanced Nuclear Technologies, UK Government – Department of Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Diane Cameron, Director of Nuclear, Canadian Government – Natural Resource Canada
- 15+ hours of dedicated networking with our new networking service NuclearLink. At last years event, over 2000 meeting requests were made with an average rating of 4.2/5. Make valuable connections and win business at #SMR2020
- 500+ senior attendees across 30+ exhibition booths from companies including Southern Nuclear, Citi Group, Duke Energy, Engie, GE, Rosatom, Xcel Energy, DOE, NB Power
- A cutting-edge agenda featuring BRAND NEW input from new end-users including the mining industry, defence experts, remote & off-grid communities and oil sands companies – identify the latest commercial opportunities and learn who makes the decisions that matters